Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

07/14/11

Can I make it better, with the lights turn on?


I was listening to The XX the entire day. I hate that I'm always waking up that late, so that half my day is gone(well at least the beautiful part where the sun is sharing its rays with the world). I hate unfriendly people, It's like I am having a little culture shock in Germany after 10 months in America. People seem to be so unhappy and ignorant.
Just as I feel as if I lost part of my fashion style back in America, I see all those casual nice-dressed people in the streets.
I just packed for 5 days in Hamburg and, as it comes to getting several outfits together all at once - I feel like I don't have anything to wear. I know you have the same prob.

Well, I'm broke, I lost my taste, and where is my sense of time?

Now I have to adjust to home again.

XX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen